Dr Modz

If it aint broke, Mod it.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Knobber's Anim thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
knobber
I'm new.

PostSubject: Knobber's Anim thread!   Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Sup yo? Threw these up on droidz also, but figured why not spread it?
Stopped making Pivs about a year or two ago, and picked it up again a couple weeks ago. Made a few "practice" anims to get into the flow. Tell me what you guys think!

This was just a running test, my very first animation after 2 years break. Hell, it was better than the running/movement I was making back then!

This was just another movement to try, but I wasn't so happy with it. The dismount and running was all dodgy.

This was just the logical progression upwards! I really like how he climbs up, but not much else about it.

This was just a combination of the various moves, not unlike my other one. The weird "fall" is a "floop". That's a thing now. As in, to floop.

After flooping, I wanted to get lots of flips. I quite like this one, just the slide kind of annoys me, so little friction. But then he flies, so I guess it makes sense.

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cailum
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: Knobber's Anim thread!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:06 am

Nice work on those, good foot placment, and really good movements most of the time. I think it was a little stiff here and there but over all, I'll say.

Medium Begginer (or higher)

Knobber's Anim thread!
Page 1 of 1